VizSpark™ is a robust, industrial simulation tool for high-fidelity modeling of thermal (arc) plasmas. As part of the OverViz Simulation Suite, it can be fully coupled with electromagnetic and fluid flow models to provide solutions to a wide range of complex multiphysics problems. VizSpark™ is fully parallelized and can be used to perform large, 3D simulations with complex geometries. Its robust solvers and scalability make it ideal for solving real world engineering problems.
- 1D, 2D (planar / axisymmetric) and 3D problems
- Local Thermodynamic Equilibrium (LTE) with special treatment of non-LTE at boundaries
- Automatic generation of plasma properties
- Coupling to electromagnetics (arc induced fields and external fields)
- Coupling to incompressible and compressible fluid-flow (natural convection, shocks, etc.)
- Conjugate heat transfer with arc and solid domains
- Material ablation models
- Moving body dynamics
- Parallel computing
Twins in literature and mythology are a shared theme across cultures and ontologies, exploring early concepts like duality, polarity, and unity. However, equal to these themes were explorations of concepts like loss, fratricide, and...
Esgee Technologies will be presenting at this year’s Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) WCX World Congress Experience held in Detroit, Michigan from April 5th to 7th. Our paper, “Modeling of Switching Characteristics of Hydrogen-Nitrogen Filled...
Esgee to Present at the International Conference on Electric Power Equipment – Switching Technology (ICEPE-ST) 2022
Esgee Technologies will be participating in the 6th International Conference on Electric Power Equipment – Switching Technology (ICEPE-ST 2022), held in Seoul, Republic of Korea. This year’s conference will be held on both live and virtual...