VizGrain is a modeling tool within the OverViz Simulation Suite for rarefied gas flows, macro-particle (e.g. dust) dynamics and hybrid plasma simulations.
- 1D, 2D (planar / axisymmetric) and 3D problems
- Multiple particle types (e.g. multiple species)
- Particle force models: electromagnetic Lorentz force, gravitational force, aerodynamic drag
- Particle chargeup models
- Particle-in-cell (PIC) modeling
- Particle collisions: direct-simulation Monte Carlo (DSMC) approach, Monte Carlo collision (MCC) approach
- Coupling to VizGlow™ (hybrid plasma simulations, prediction of complex ion energy and angular distribution functions on processing surfaces)
- Hybrid unstructured mixed mesh formulation
- Parallel computing
- Thin film etching / deposition
- Gas stream processing
- Low-pressure aerodynamic flows
- Chemical processing
Recently, consumers have faced rising prices for semiconductor-powered devices, with shortages affecting the availability of products that serve their daily needs. With increased demand for semiconductors in key areas like the automotive industry,...