VizGrain is modeling tool within the OverViz Simulation Suite for rarefied gas flows, macro-particle (e.g. dust) dynamics and hybrid plasma simulations.
- 1D, 2D (planar / axisymmetric) and 3D problems
- Multiple particle types (e.g. multiple species)
- Particle force models: electromagnetic Lorentz force, gravitational force, aerodynamic drag
- Particle chargeup models
- Particle-in-cell (PIC) modeling
- Particle collisions: direct-simulation Monte Carlo (DSMC) approach, Monte Carlo collision (MCC) approach
- Coupling to VizGlow™ (hybrid plasma simulations, prediction of complex ion energy and angular distribution functions on processing surfaces)
- Hybrid unstructured mixed mesh formulation
- Parallel computing
- Thin film etching / deposition
- Gas stream processing
- Low-pressure aerodynamic flows
- Chemical processing
The Fourth State; The First Priority With renewed investment in the semiconductor industry by both the American government and private investors, opportunities for the next generation of American engineers are set to soar as the United States...
In the fight against airborne particulates, semiconductor manufacturers face the unrelenting threat of contamination within their labs and facilities. Airflow, microfiltration, air ionization, air pressure, humidity controls, polymer toolsets,...
Recently, consumers have faced rising prices for semiconductor-powered devices, with shortages affecting the availability of products that serve their daily needs. With increased demand for semiconductors in key areas like the automotive industry,...