VizGrain is a modeling tool within the OverViz Simulation Suite for rarefied gas flows, macro-particle (e.g. dust) dynamics and hybrid plasma simulations.
- 1D, 2D (planar / axisymmetric) and 3D problems
- Multiple particle types (e.g. multiple species)
- Particle force models: electromagnetic Lorentz force, gravitational force, aerodynamic drag
- Particle chargeup models
- Particle-in-cell (PIC) modeling
- Particle collisions: direct-simulation Monte Carlo (DSMC) approach, Monte Carlo collision (MCC) approach
- Coupling to VizGlow™ (hybrid plasma simulations, prediction of complex ion energy and angular distribution functions on processing surfaces)
- Hybrid unstructured mixed mesh formulation
- Parallel computing
- Thin film etching / deposition
- Gas stream processing
- Low-pressure aerodynamic flows
- Chemical processing
- Semiconductor equipment makers
- Semiconductor IC manufacturers
- Solar cell manufacturers
- Flat-panel display manufacturers
- Aerospace industry (e.g. flow control, plasma propulsion)
Mirroring the World with Digital Twins
Twins in literature and mythology are a shared theme across cultures and ontologies, exploring early concepts like duality, polarity, and unity. However, equal to these themes were explorations of concepts like loss, fratricide, and...
Fulfilling the Need for Plasma Experts
The Fourth State; The First Priority With renewed investment in the semiconductor industry by both the American government and private investors, opportunities for the next generation of American engineers are set to soar as the United States...
Clearing the Dust with VizGrain
In the fight against airborne particulates, semiconductor manufacturers face the unrelenting threat of contamination within their labs and facilities. Airflow, microfiltration, air ionization, air pressure, humidity controls, polymer toolsets,...