VizGlow™ is a robust, industrial simulation tool for high-fidelity modeling of non-equilibrium plasma discharges. As part of the OverViz Simulation Suite, it can be fully coupled with electromagnetic, fluid flow, and kinetic particle models to provide solutions to a wide range of complex multiphysics problems. It has been used to analyze discharges ranging from low pressure plasma reactors at a few mTorr to high pressure streamers at 15atm, all with a single solver. VizGlow™ is fully parallelized and can be used to perform large, 3D simulations with complex geometries. Its robust solvers and scalability make it ideal for solving real world engineering problems.
- 1D, 2D (planar / axisymmetric) and 3D problems
- Self-consistent (sheath + plasma) and quasi-neutral formulation
- Multi-species, multi-temperature formulation
- Finite-rate gas chemistry (complex gas mixtures) and surface chemistry (etching, deposition, etc.)
- Coupling to electromagnetics and fluid-flow
- Coupling to kinetic particle models for hybrid plasma simulation
- Photoionization model
- General circuit model
- Valid over range of pressures ~mTorr to 10+atm.
- Unstructured mixed mesh framework
- Parallel computing
Recently, consumers have faced rising prices for semiconductor-powered devices, with shortages affecting the availability of products that serve their daily needs. With increased demand for semiconductors in key areas like the automotive industry,...
The inquisitive mind of mankind permitted spaceflight to grow in the last century and exponentiate in recent years. Thanks to the technologies that drive this rapid deployment of spacecrafts. Statistics show that the year 2020 had seen a record...
Moore’s Law, a traditional benchmark in the semiconductor industry, has led to miniaturization, speed and efficiency improvements in modern microelectronics. The primary approach to keep up with the trend is to shrink the size of various features...