VizGlow™ is a robust, industrial simulation tool for high-fidelity modeling of non-equilibrium plasma discharges. As part of the OverViz Simulation Suite, it can be fully coupled with electromagnetic, fluid flow, and kinetic particle models to provide solutions to a wide range of complex multiphysics problems. It has been used to analyze discharges ranging from low pressure plasma reactors at a few mTorr to high pressure streamers at 15atm, all with a single solver. VizGlow™ is fully parallelized and can be used to perform large, 3D simulations with complex geometries. Its robust solvers and scalability make it ideal for solving real world engineering problems.
- 1D, 2D (planar / axisymmetric) and 3D problems
- Self-consistent (sheath + plasma) and quasi-neutral formulation
- Multi-species, multi-temperature formulation
- Finite-rate gas chemistry (complex gas mixtures) and surface chemistry (etching, deposition, etc.)
- Coupling to electromagnetics and fluid-flow
- Coupling to kinetic particle models for hybrid plasma simulation
- Photoionization model
- General circuit model
- Valid over range of pressures ~mTorr to 10+atm.
- Unstructured mixed mesh framework
- Parallel computing
SPIE, the international society for optics and photonics, is holding its annual Advanced Lithography & Patterning Conference in San Jose, California from April 24th-28th. This conference gathers a community of experts in semiconductor design...
The Fourth State; The First Priority With renewed investment in the semiconductor industry by both the American government and private investors, opportunities for the next generation of American engineers are set to soar as the United States...
Recently, consumers have faced rising prices for semiconductor-powered devices, with shortages affecting the availability of products that serve their daily needs. With increased demand for semiconductors in key areas like the automotive industry,...