VizEM software tool is used for large-scale multi-dimensional electromagnetics modeling and simulation. It can be used either as standalone or coupled to other simulation tools such as VizGlow and VizSpark.
- Both Time-Domain (TD) and Frequency-Domain (FD) allows great flexibility in modeling (e.g. TD for capacitively coupled plasmas and FD for inductively coupled, microwave plasmas, etc.)
- Different types of wave excitation mechanisms available, e.g. waveguides, inductive coils, capacitive circuits, striplines and microstrips
- Transverse Electric (TE), Transverse Magnetic (TM) or combined (TE + TM) as well as full 3D (non-polarized) solutions can be obtained
- Robust representation of complex EM Wave + Plasma phenomena such as surface waves, resonances etc.
- Robust numerical solvers that allow modeling of very wide range of frequencies (from mHz to THz)
- Variety of Boundary Condition Types for general and specialized modeling needs
- Seamless integration with VizGlow and VizSpark
- Microwave Plasmas
- VHF and UHF CCP (where both inductive and capacitive effects are present)
- ICP Plasmas
- Reservoir imaging using magnetic and dielectric contrast material particles
- Laser Heating of micro and nano-sized spheres
- Investigations of Fundamental Wave Plasma Interactions
- Can be applied to many other applications that deal with electromagnetic wave phenomena or materials