ChemZone simulation software is a 0-D bulk reactor tool for rapid analysis of plasma discharges and neutral reactive flows, such as those in combustion or chemical vapor deposition. ChemZone also provides comprehensive capabilities for finite-rate chemical reaction mechanism development, analysis and optimization in these systems.
- Fast 0-D (global) reactor simulations (in seconds of computer time)
- Aids the development of very large chemistries, including coupled gas and multiple surface mechanisms
- Enables detailed view of chemistry parameters, including reaction rate magnitudes, contribution of individual reactions to specific species production, species wall fluxes, etc.
- Support for sensitivity analysis of quantities of interest to reaction mechanism parameters
- Thin film etching / deposition
- Gas stream processing
- Chemical processing
Download ChemZone Brochure